Sunday, February 1, 2015

Update!

Just a quick what's going on update..

I lost some mucous plug on Friday night 1-30-15 and then a big glob of it and then some small bits after that. Saturday morning I lost a little bit more..just a small amount. The biggest glob so far was by far Friday night...

Baby is lower...Im huge! My belly just keeps growing! My love says if  my belly gets any bigger I may just fall right on over!

Hoping for soon!

My oldest boys have been telling me in every letter they send home that they can not wait to know her name and see her at graduation. I am excited to send them pictures of their new baby sister. Of course as their mama I just can't wait to wrap my arms around my two Marines!! Their siblings feel the same. We are counting down the days until we see them again!

The belly...39 weeks plus 2 days..baby 13..2015..



No comments:

Post a Comment