Thursday, February 5, 2015

40 weeks and growing..

Well, there is a whole lot of nothing going on here! Move along folks....nothing to see!

No really NOTHING to see....that's ZERO....nothing!

No more mucous plug lost and just sporadic braxton hicks ctx...I guess maybe they have changed a little..maybe more pressure etc..

Otherwise I feel...PREGNANT! And hugely pg. Can't walk far, painful body, hips have gotten worse as she has settled down into pelvis more. Tired, tired and more tired. Or the appropriate word- EXHAUSTED!

I am sitting on my birth ball often. Do inversions now and again..just to help baby stay in a good position.And still inserting EPO...

Thinking today that I would have my love check me to see what's going on up there..

40 weeks tomorrow! And growing..still...


No comments:

Post a Comment