Sunday, January 4, 2015

The Last Few Things....

 I was able to get the Gentle Birth Herbal Formula ordered and I started taking it this past Friday.


I also finished up a few more things: the sign for our front door and the recipe printed out for the Turmeric Milk for PP healing. My sweet love will purchase the ingredients for me once baby arrives.



I am still ordering some essential oils that I would like to have. We bought the plastic for the floor today and here in a week or two I'm ordering the pp belly wrap I'll be using after birth to help with my pelvis and abdomen.

Baby's room still isn't ready but we are still praying it will be very soon and in time for her birth.

I mentioned I started Weight Watchers and following the good health guidelines in my last post? Well I am still at my same weight gain as 2 weeks ago. A bit less actually! Im very pleased!!!

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment