Friday, January 9, 2015

I've got the JOY JOY JOY JOY down in my heart.....


So I figure now I can count down by days instead of weeks, right? ;) So I have 28 days until my EDD. Of course that's just an estimate but hopefully baby will arrive in about a month or; give or take a few days or week or???

Well, I finally purchased the sleep bra I wanted. I had one similar and it worked great and was very comfortable.


 We have been coming up with alternative places to put my birth pool and where I can birth baby if her room isn't finished. It's not my ideal but sometimes you just have to make the best of a bad situation. It will all work out I'm sure.

I've been dealing with a large amount of stress and hurt this entire pregnancy. It really has taken a toll on me...I was so scared to even contemplate birthing a baby with where my mental state was at but Father is always good. After prayer, removing some items from my home/life etc..and asking for prayer at Bible Study Wednesday evening I am feeling at peace. I even feel good! I am moving on with my life with JOY! Something that has been missing for me for 9 long months! I am so grateful Father has done this work in my heart! I truly needed His touch!

I am so excited to meet my new baby girl! She will be a welcome addition to our family. My first time to have two girls in a row! I am blessed!! beyond measure!!

A few more current pictures..





I have been saving and getting ready to print out some positive birth affirmations and scriptures!


 I REALLY like this one!!

And this one if my favorite! It's a great promise that what we go through in life (labor) brings much better things n the end!


I have a scheduled maternity shoot! The 18th! I am so excited!!                   

Until next time!!!                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment