Sunday, December 28, 2014

34 weeks 3 days...

34 weeks 3 days...

On Friday I began following WW again now that I am at the end of my pg. I wanted to get a head start on putting the good health guidelines into place. Weight Watchers isn't a diet but more a change of life and learning to eat healthy and smart.

I was gifted with a Maternity Shoot and I am so excited! Can you believe I've never had one done? #13 is the charm! I should be getting it done in a few weeks. I found a fuschia colored shirt that looks great against my skin to pair with a black skirt or pants. I also have some other outfits and things planned.

Tuesday this week I am headed to the Dentist for a filling in one of my upper molars. I'm nervous that I won't handle it well and especially with being hugely pg and having to lay in that position for a long period of time. I am planning to listen to music on my phone while they do the work; hoping they won't mind that. It will give me something else to focus on.  

I have almost everything I need for the birth and postpartum time. I need to still purchase the postpartum wrap & sleep bra. I also need a few more essential oils and teas.

The room we had planned for our nursery and place of birth now looks like a war zone. There is water leaking and the floor rotted so it all has to be replaced.
I think it will be awhile before this room is usable but hopefully it will go quickly!

34 week pics!



 
Blessings to you!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment