Saturday, December 6, 2014

In the spirit of loving my pregnant self...

So in the spirit of loving my pregnant body this go around I am going to post some 31 weeks belly pics...

It's me and I am who I am...I have to love myself and y'all should love yourself too! Women are beautiful no matter their size or shape...

I'm short and have a tiny waist with a booty that likes to stick right on out. So that it does..;) So as my belly expands so does my booty and hips. Not much of my waist left and I always gain weight in my arms when pg. I'm an hourglass shape. Ive never thought pregnancy is flattering on me..well, maybe with the first so many babies..

But I am a beautiful mama who is having her 13th baby! I am blessed! I am beautiful in my imperfections just as you are!!

So here goes!

31 weeks...





No comments:

Post a Comment