Friday, November 28, 2014

Blessingway and 30 weeks!!

30 weeks today! I am almost done and soon I'll be holding my precious baby girl!

My womb experienced a lot of growth over this past week. My belly is sticking straight out like a basketball is hiding under my shirt! It's so beautiful!

I am having some trouble walking due to my pubic bone fracture and getting up and down can be difficult but even compared to my last pregnancy I'm doing so much better this time around. Not sleeping well and tossing and turning. I cant sleep on either hip for too long and then turning over to the other side is difficult. Hard to pick up my big ole belly ...:)

I haven't ordered my birth supplies yet or looked through what newborn baby girl clothes I have. I need to get busy but the first thing on my list is to blow up my birth pool, check for holes and if needed order another one. It's been tough with the holidays and all my children's activities, etc to find time to do it but I know I must!!

Well, November 22 was my Blessingway/Baby shower. Are you ready for LOTS of pictures?! I hope so because I have a lot to share! It blessed me so very much and it gave me a chance to focus on my baby and her upcoming birth.

Beautiful baby girl cupcakes and decorations!


 
 
Me and my womb! Baby 13 Little Missy! (her nickname)

The ladies did Henna on my baby belly! My sweet friend Ariel started them off...



And they also did Henna on both hands!

And after it was all done...

The finished product!! beautiful!!!

I opened gifts also while the henna dried..


A sweet friend made handmade cloth shoes for my sweet blessing! I love this pic! My womb and those precious shoes for her little baby feet!!!

It was such a special day that I will always remember. A candle was passed to each woman present and they each shared something about me they cherished. I worked hard at not crying! Each thing that was said meant so much to me...Just lovely!
 Each friend also brought a bead which my friend Ariel who hosted put on a chain for me to wear or have near during labor and birth. It's very special to me and I plan to wear here even before that day as a way to remind me of the promises from Father and the love, prayers and support I have from my friends!
Words can not express how wonderful it was!!

Here is today's 30 week pictures!!


No comments:

Post a Comment