Saturday, December 13, 2014

Fetoscope and baby's position

So I was pretty sure baby had turned head down a few weeks ago due to the movement I was feeling. But I knew I needed to make sure. So, yesterday I used my Fetoscope to identify how baby is laying.

According to what I heard with the Fetoscope baby is head down and lying LOA-left occiput anterior...although she is still moving around quite a bit as sometimes she is ROA-right occiput anterior...but she remains head down.

My Fetoscope..



I am beginning to purchase my birth supplies. I picked up a few things from Walmart such as briefs for the first few days after, pads for my bed and places I sit, and Providone.

I'm ordering more today from a birth supply company. Thankfully my pool is still in good condition from my last birth.
BH contractions have picked up and some have increased in strength. Lots of practice.

32 weeks baby belly...


My sweet baby girl using my belly as a pillow while she suckles..





No comments:

Post a Comment