Tuesday, July 29, 2014

12 weeks 4 days

Well, today I'm 12 weeks 4 days along. Everything is going well.

My weight gain is much less at this point than previous pregnancies for which I am extremely thankful and happy!!

To keep my weight gain down and to make sure I am not overeating I am keeping track of my food and portions.

Baby's hb has been in the 160's. I am not doing any measuring or palpating at this point. Heading into my 2nd trimester.

Still feeling sick but not as much or as often throughout the day.

I don't know yet, what I think baby is. My morning sickness this time around has been like a girl's but who knows?? I have thrown up this time which up to this point I haven't ever experienced except with my girls.

So according to my pattern it should be a boy but if I go solely by my m/s it would be a girl. So right now it's anyone's guess! :) I usually know a little more into the pregnancy and I am usually right.

I am so thankful for this new life! I have been so wrapped up in life and being sick that I haven't taken the time to really allow myself to be excited. I am feeling more and more excited about this baby. Each child is a blessing!! May I never take pregnancy for granted! It's not a guarantee..fertility and babies are not promised. SO I thank Father for this new life growing in my womb. !!!

Ok, now for a few pictures...




 And that's all she wrote!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment