Monday, August 20, 2012

U/s and baby belly July- early August 2012



Friday, 10 August 2012

  • Bleeding scare..

    Today I ended up in the er with bleeding. It started after I begin using Monistat for a yeast infection. Had spotting last night and then after using it for the 2nd night woke to heavier bleeding as if a cycle was starting.
    They didn't do too much in the er besides test urine and blood and listen to baby's heart tones, which were normal.
    I have decided to no longer use the Monistat and just treat naturally. After some research I have found that bleeding when using Monistat is pretty common. Now that doesn't sound very healthy to me!!  
    So I am watching and praying that the bleeding stops completely. It's light now and keeping watch on baby and heart tones with my doppler. They are in the high 140's and 150's...
    Our BIG u/s is scheduled for Sept. 12. I am excited and I know that afterwards I will breathe a big sigh of relief. If everything turns out well I am planning to go strictly to homebirth care..
    Still hanging onto Isaiah 43:19 and praying the scriptures the Father has directed me to pray over this precious little bean! I am believing for great things for this little one!!
     I am doing something new;
    it’s springing up — can’t you see it?
    I am making a road in the desert,
    rivers in the wasteland.~ Isaiah 43:19
    and I am praying this over my baby..
    No weapon formed against you shall prosper,
    And every tongue which rises against you in judgment
    You shall condemn.
    This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord,
    And their righteousness is from Me,”
    Says the Lord.~ Isaiah 54:17
    I recently let go of something that was causing me much stress and worry. The more time that passes the more wisdom I see in that decision. It was a burden and had lost it's joy..I would love to help others in the same way but I want to do in a Christian atmosphere..where Father is given the glory! Once the baby is born and things have settled down I am going to begin my research into this area. I have alot of wisdom and knowledge to offer women and I want to use that gift.    
    ETA: I am feeling baby more and more!! 4x today!!!! I love it!

Tuesday, 31 July 2012

  • When I don't know..

    ‎"O Lord, God of our fathers, are you not the God who is in heaven? You rule over all the kingdoms of the nations. Power and might are in your hand,.....We do not know what to do, but our eyes are upon you." ~2 Chronicles 20:6, 12b
    So many times in life we just don't know what to do. I think this so apparent when we're pregnant and emotional and just not able to handle the stresses that come our way as well as we might have before our hormones were raging, our weight gaining and our belly growing. We're weak and we need that strong arm to hold us up..lift us above our troubles. That strong hand that all power and might flow from..to hold ours.
    I don't know what to do with all of it but You, Father, have the answers. Your plan is so much bigger and better than my own.. So I turn my eyes to You..and I let go and take Your hand.

    *************************************************************
    Last week I started feeling baby flutters and then last night a strong baby movement..being pregnant is glorious. Women are blessed to experience such a wondrous thing!

Thursday, 26 July 2012

Wednesday, 25 July 2012

  • U/s and m/s-13 weeks

    Monday I got a very quick u/s on my sweet baby love. It was such a precious moment to see my little one inside my womb. Little bean measured 13 weeks exactly. Let me share a pic with you..
    It's not the best pic but you can clearly see our little blessing snuggled in my womb..

    Still feeling sick. It looks like this pregnancy the m/s sickness is going to last until 17 weeks like all my others. It has been different though. Not the typical kind that lands me in bed for 4 months. I am thankful for that. But last night I did break down crying. I want to feel better!  And last night I woke up in the early morning hours very nauseated and had my oldest dd get me a bowl and take baby boy Kade..
    Thankfully I am feeling better right now. Not perfect but much better.. at least for now.
    ETA: Still nursing my 2 yr. old on demand during the day. He no longer nurses at night. Nursing through pregnancy can be done. I have done it through almost all of my pregnancies. What most Drs. tell you is wrong. Don't believe them. Research for yourself..

No comments:

Post a Comment