Monday, August 20, 2012

16 weeks


Monday, 13 August 2012

  • 16 weeks

    Today as I was busily typing away for my daily blog I felt little bean move. And then now as I type this, again baby is moving and strong movements too! I love feeling baby move! I think it may be my favorite part of pregnancy!
    This pregnancy unfortunately has been my most stressful. I had so many worries in the very beginning. And other added stressors. And then the bleeding a few days ago...Whew..I need a break..
    Also just being involved with the medical community more this time around has added alot of stress also. They are treating a disease, not helping you enjoy a pregnancy! Everything little thing is a HUGE thing! And the sad thing is so many women buy their lies and let their scare tactics control their prenatal care. Pregnancy is NOT a disease!! It's part of life. Our bodies were created to carry and birth babies.
    It can be a challenge to put your eyes back on Father and what you know is truth, but peace comes when you do!  
    Things are hopefully calming down and I am looking forward to enjoying the rest of my pg!
    I have put myself on a low carb, high protein diet. I feel alot better when I eat this way. My tummy does much better with lots of protein! Yes, I am still getting sick..:( But most pregnancies it does last until 17 weeks so hopefully by next week it will be all gone!
    My fundus is now just below my belly button. Lots of growth! 

No comments:

Post a Comment