Monday, August 20, 2012

Cranky


Tuesday, 17 July 2012

  • Cranky..

    12 weeks already. Time seems to be going by rather quickly for the most part. I am heading on out of the 1st trimester.
    I am still feeling sick and every time I think I am finally starting to feel better I get really sick again. I am praying it does not last until 16-17 weeks like alot of my previous pregnancies. I am really at my last bit of strength to handle it.
    I am overwhelmed with everything going on in my life right now. I have never understood why the mama with 10 children is always the one expected to be able to handle everything. Really I just can't. I can't be good to anybody when my body and mind are on overload. When I feel like this I feel like throwing in the towel on all the things that are making me feel drained. So I have been praying and seeking wisdom from my sweet man and a few others and have put into action a few things already that I think will be very helpful.  
    A little peak into my life:
    Homeschooing and managing 10 children's lives.This takes ALOT! I homeschool 7 children and organize and choose and teach each subject for 7 children. Never for one minute think a stay at home homeschooling mama does nothing. Quite the contrary!! We are super busy! Homeschooling is a 24 hr a day job and takes alot of work and time!! (but just so you know I LOVE homeschooling and wouldn't change a thing!! My kiddos are awesome!!)
    My oldest is 20 but isn't driving as of yet(hopefully soon) so I have to run her everywhere. And my 16 yr old is looking for work and I will be taking him to work also.
    My 4 yr. old has therapy 2x a week...is getting braces, have to get those still from the place that supplies them, has PT, OT & Speech and each therapist gives me things to do with him.
    LLL; lots of meetings and organization and work..enjoyable work though.
    Lots of appts for this or that. Lots of children lots of appts..
    taking care of my man and his stuff
    And then just basic daily stuff that stay at home mama's do that don't homeschool but I have to fit that in in between homeschooling and everything else listed above..
    Yes, I am feeling a bit overwhelmed and tired and YES, pregnant!!
    So if you read this say a prayer for me...:)
    I am tired and pregnant and feeling drained and overwhelmed and actually quite cranky!
    So there you have it!!
    ETA: and did I mention we're moving?? And I am still nursing all day on top of somehow packing, and everything else? Am I crazy??

No comments:

Post a Comment