Monday, August 20, 2012

June 2012 thru 11 weeks



Sunday, 08 July 2012

  • 11 weeks

    Onward to 11 weeks. (Tuesday=11weeks) Almost out of the 1st trimester and hopefully the m/s ends soon too!
    I have a really hard time swallowing the maca capsules and my prenatals. I always wait until the end of the day to take them because I dread it so much. :( I literally have to pray as I take them. Otherwise I just can not keep them down and they would come right back up.
    Baby's heart rate is 168bpm. Uterus is coming up and out of the pelvis. I am sore quite a bit. A growing uterus can sure be a painful thing!
    I have decided to follow the Brewer's Diet beginning tomorrow. I believe it will help me to eat healthier and to ensure a healthy pg and baby! And perhaps keep my weight gain lower also.
    I printed out the weekly chart and Brewer's Diet and posted them onto card stock. They are ready to go. Visual Aids!!
      

Monday, 02 July 2012

  • 10 weeks!

    10 weeks tomorrow!
    Here is my pic update...



    Still sick but loving sunflower seeds for my tummy. Eating them makes me feel better, even almost like normal sometimes. Today has so far been a better day morning sickness wise..hope it stays that way!
    Tried on some of my pants this morning. Still fit in them but can't button them up. I tried on a pair of jeans that the waist was too big and I was able to get them buttoned but when I sit down they are just too tight so still a no-go. Loving Gauchos right now.

Thursday, 28 June 2012

  • Uterine Growth

    My uterus is stretching... OUCH!
    Those lovely sharp painful pains when I sneeze or move a certain way..
    Yesterday my uterus especially on the left side which is where I am sure baby implanted and is laying was feeling crampy and sore. I am growing as is evident by the need for lose clothing and having a baby belly already.
    When I hear baby's heartbeat it is also on the left side and a bit above my pubic bone. No surprise there..
    As a Grand multipara my uterus is a pro and doesn't have too stretch as much. It knows what to do..
    That of course doesn't mean I get to skip all the growing pains..
    And for any of you wondering what qualifies as a Grand multipara here is the definition:
    "A woman who has given birth 5 or more times is called a grand multipara."

No comments:

Post a Comment