Monday, August 20, 2012

9 Weeks 25 June 2012


Monday, 25 June 2012

  • 9 weeks

    9 weeks tomorrow..
    I have had brownish spotting 3x now from the progesterone cream I am using as it irritates my cervix. At about 8 weeks I went to mostly skin application and tonight I go completely to skin.
    This morning I found baby's heartbeat for the 1st time!! 164bpm. I then looked again tonite for my sweet love to hear. It took me quite awhile to find it but right when I was going to give up there it was;  that beautiful sound! I am so glad my love was able to hear it also.
    I am having morning sickness which did start in my 7th week. It has been interesting. This pregnancy is different for sure. I actually have moments in time where I feel almost normal instead of my usual 24hr a day sickness with all my other pg's. But I am not overall feeling well. I still get sick after I eat and if I don't. But thankfully the intense sick I feel after I eat abates a bit and isn't as bad although it's still no picnic.
    When I am sick I remember to thank Father for my morning sickness and I am always praying for a healthy baby and pregnancy! I think upon and read Isaiah 43:19 often. My promise from my Father!
    ETA: My belly is sticking out already par my usual. Think I look fat but I know the real baby belly is on its way! :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment