Monday, August 20, 2012

KianAdley Feb. 2010



Wednesday, 03 March 2010

  • T.I.R.E.D!!

    As I was telling a friend of mine today it's about time. Time for me to start feeling T.I.R.E.D.! With only two months left and 8 months pregnant who could expect anything different? :)

    My body is tired too! I want to do nothing but lounge and wish it happened more often that I truly could just lounge!
    I have my favorite spot on the couch. It's so comfy. I don't want to move!

    I wish I could hire a maid! But I do have many helpers so that will have to do..

    And I do have to move to waddle my way to the bathroom. Almost didn't make it last night when ahava kicked my bladder. I thought okay here we go..mama's gonna wet her pants! Good thing my kiddos were sleeping just incase I would have!

    I am really careful to not have a full bladder when I sneeze.

     

Sunday, 28 February 2010

Thursday, 25 February 2010

Tuesday, 23 February 2010

  • 2 months soon!!

    March 2nd in 6 short days I will have 2 months left until baby arrives. I am really surprised how quickly this pg is going by. But also glad to be almost to the end when I get to hold ahava in my arms! I think of that day often..

    My dd snapped a picture of me in my pj's shortly before bed..ya I am tired and it shows..I can't get enough sleep these days. It would help if I could sleep at night but I am tossing and turning all night. Moving to one side or another takes a good amount of time and then getting comfy. well, then it all just starts over again...

     


    I have to say this baby belly is all out front..it's like I am hiding a basketball under my shirt...
    I am really loving my baby belly this time around. It's so sweet!

    Still working on the nursery. Hoping to get the curtains pinned and started this week. But if not this week then next week..

    Baby Blessings! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment