Monday, August 20, 2012

KianAdley 2009



Wednesday, 30 December 2009

  • newest belly pics..

    newest belly pics at 22 1/2 weeks..

     



     

    I never like my belly pics once I hit this stage and beyond.. My belly gets so big and I look so round; like an apple..I will be huge by the end..I always am..
    BUT there is a baby in there and for that it's worth it!! 

Monday, 28 December 2009

  • 22nd week update..

    At 11 inches (the length of a spaghetti squash) and almost 1 pound, your baby is starting to look like a miniature newborn. His lips, eyelids, and eyebrows are becoming more distinct, and he's even developing tiny tooth buds beneath his gums. His eyes have formed, but his irises (the colored part of the eye) still lack pigment. If you could see inside your womb, you'd be able to spot the fine hair (lanugo) that covers his body and the deep wrinkles on his skin, which he'll sport until he adds a padding of fat to fill them in. Inside his belly, his pancreas — essential for the production of some important hormones — is developing steadily.

    ************************************************8
    This baby has some very strong movements. A strong one!:)

    I am feeling most of the movement down low although sometimes I do feel it up above. Much like my 4 yr. old ZaraLayna..I felt her down low alot at this stage also.

    I am feeling a bit nauseous today..better after I ate but still there a bit..

    I am tired...couldn't I please sleep all day?? pretty please! :)

Tuesday, 22 December 2009

  • a date to remember..

    I had to blog here to mark the date of the first movement I felt from the outside..
    Yesterday evening I felt our little ahava move from the outside! Isn't that the awesome when you and everyone else can start feeling baby move on the outside??!!
    So..21 weeks 2 days along...
    So far baby's movements are lower but yesterday and other times in the past movement has been higher up.
     Last hb check for ahava was about a week ago and the hb was 162.

    I am still feeling well for the most part. Sunday and yesterday I was having bouts of strong nausea and feeling like vomiting. I felt as though a bug was trying to take hold but thankfully feeling fine all of today! I have been taking my vitamin D3 faithfully but it has run out so I need to get to the health food store for more asap..

    Baby Blessings!!!



        

Monday, 14 December 2009

  • 20 week update

    Your baby weighs about 10 1/2 ounces now. He's also around 6 1/2 inches long from head to bottom and about 10 inches from head to heel — the length of a banana. (The way your baby is measured changes now.) He's swallowing more these days, which is good practice for his digestive system. He's also producing meconium, a black, sticky by-product of digestion. This gooey substance will accumulate in his bowels, and you'll see it in his first soiled diaper (although some babies pass meconium in the womb or during delivery).

    Yep I am in week 20 now! halfway there! I can't believe how fast this pregnancy is going by. I am enjoying it alot and I am sure that has made a difference in how quickly time seems to be passing.

    I am experiencing my pubic bone issues. I was warned by my chiro in PA that my pelvis and pubic bone would never be fully restored or back to what it was. This is just something I will have to deal with during pregnancy and after during my postpartum recovery time. But YHWH is a BIG G-d and can do anything! And if the pain remains even with the chiro care I am receiving I know He will give me the strength and endurance I need to handle it. I say it alot but it holds true; He is faithful!!

Sunday, 06 December 2009

  • The drano gender prediction test result...

    Ok, so I gave in and did the drano gender prediction test for fun..:) This is one of the fun things to do when pregnant..:)
    I used first morning urine and Mo added it to the drano and it got very fizzy, bubbly, looked like it might explode and turned yellowish..my dd did all the pouring and stuff so I didn't have to smell the fumes, etc..(and they are really bad!!) STINKY!!
    So some websites I have found said yellow is a girl and others don't say...dark brown or black, etc say boy but it was yellow so???
    So I would say the test was inconclusive. :)
    The chinese gender calendar says girl and it has been right for over half of my pregnancies so who knows, right?! :)

    I know only the L-rd knows what this blessing is and I want to have an open heart to receive whatever gender He has for me! This sweet baby whether girl or boy is special and He has a plan for this baby's life!  

No comments:

Post a Comment