Sunday, January 25, 2015

38 weeks and LOTS!!! of maternity photos!!

I got my maternity pictures today. I love them! I am so thankful I was gifted this shoot. What awesome memories this will be!!

So here goes with lots of photos!










I am so pleased with how they turned out!! Beautiful!! Beautiful!! (
These were taken at 37 weeks 3 days)
*************************************************************

I took this one two days ago at exactly 38 weeks...


Baby is so low these days that it's hard to walk upright without pain from her head against my bones. OUCH!

I saw more mucous plug last night when I inserted the EPO (evening primrose oil) before bed..and I am getting those lovely cervical twinges that all tell me stuff is happening and labor & birth are getting closer!! Less than two weeks until my EDD..so hopefully soon!! Praying for somewhere near that date..


No comments:

Post a Comment