Tuesday, August 26, 2014

16 weeks 5 days and vitals check....

Wanted to update with some vitals..etc..

Baby's hb is 150 bpm.

My blood pressure is 107/55 with a heartbeat of 69.

Today for the first time this pregnancy I measured my fundus. I don't worry too much about fundus measurement so I only randomly measure while pregnant.

My fundus is measuring 21cm at 16 weeks 5 days.

Baby's movements are becoming much more pronounced. I love feeling baby flutters and those big movements where I am sure baby is doing somersaults!

Still experiencing morning sickness but it's not as bad and not as often. Hoping for a complete reprieve soon!

Weight gain is still going well. Haven't grown out of any of the maternity clothes I purchased in my 9th week of pregnancy.

We have two boys and two girls names picked out.

Because of my sweet baby girl's death due to a heart defect in 2002 we do get a sonogram done. It gives us piece of mind and for me and my baby's health that's worth more than any words can express!

I am still nursing my 18 month old all day and at least once every night. And also my 4 yr. old. Not at night or as often during the day. It was down to once or twice a day while I was feeling really sick but these last few weeks with it being better he is asking for it more often. I do still enjoy suckling him. He is such a joy to me! My 18 month old does acrobats on the breast and is constantly kicking or pushing on my belly. That is not fun! I wish she understood that inside that round belly is a real baby and that she is hurting me. I am rearranging her position often and telling her about the baby in my tummy.

A new thing for me this time around is that surprisingly I still have milk and can still express it. Usually by this point in my pregnancies I no longer have milk and am dry nursing. I know in the months to come I will lose my milk but it's nice for my nurslings to get milk as long as possible.

That's about it for now! I will update again soon!
   
    

No comments:

Post a Comment