Saturday, January 5, 2013

Family Poll

Every baby we do a family poll. My children, dh and myself guess when baby will arrive, baby's weight, length and which time of day baby will be born.

We did our family poll this past week and put it on the fridge. I am excited about hitting each "date" that was guessed waiting to see if that will be the day. The children all agreed that daddy will win..I don't know who will win..it's anyone's guess REALLY!

The first "date" is January 10th....my 5 yr. old guessed this date. Maybe? Ya never know!

I am having lots of tightening contractions. Those lovely Braxton Hicks. Some are a bit harder than normal tightening. My body is getting ready to birth this precious little love..

I am working on being patient..It's not easy but I keep reminding myself I won't be pg forever even if it feels that way.

I read something recently in my devotional. Every time I struggle with a situation or have trials, etc to simply say Yeshua, I trust You! So I am trying to do this. Trying to say when I am impatient, Yeshua, I trust You! When I am afraid, Yeshua, I trust You! When I want to scream or cry, Yeshua, I trust You..

It truly does fill my heart with peace..and I know if I am not trusting as I should be my heart and actions will in time follow my words.

I am hoping to get some more things around my home done this week..yes, I am doing a bit of nesting but I want these things done before baby arrives. I know I will be even busier and may not have the time..

37 weeks Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment