Monday, December 10, 2012

Simply Give Birth- A book review..

A book review..

While reading different topics and questions posted on a UC board I came across one that spoke of a book called Simply Give Birth by Heather Cushman-Dowdee..  It spoke of unassisted birth with the focus on the mama and her labor and delivery.

I wasn't sure what to expect but thought I would order it and see what I found.  Life being as busy as it is for this mama of many I got the book in the mail, opened it and was promptly called upon by one of my children.  Weeks later I finally had the chance to again pick the book up and dive in.

I was pleasantly surprised! Such beautiful Uc stories. They literally brought me to tears. They encouraged me, empowered me and filled me with hope.

I have had many Uc births but even this experienced mama was emotional and touched deeply by the stories. I wanted to rise up and scream.."I am woman! Hear me roar!!"  :)

So let me encourage you to purchase this book and read it for yourself. If you want to know that other women out there are birthing unassisted, trusting their created bodies and birth read this book! Plan to be WOWed and brought to tears! You will laugh, cry and shout I have no doubt! You will come away knowing that YOU too can birth unhindered and with power.

I will even provide you with a link to the book on Amazon..
Simply Give Birth

Happy Reading!!!!

     

No comments:

Post a Comment