Friday, December 28, 2012

Baby's love letter

Sweet baby-

Being a woman is such an amazing thing. It carries such honor and beauty. Being your mama fills my heart with a love to big too measure. Too much of it to try to contain. It overflows and spills into every inch of my being...

 I love feeling you move in my womb taking up residence over these last 9 months. I love your funny character as you listen to classical music and dance all over. I am getting to know you by your kicks, rolls and turns.

So often I imagine what it will be like to hold you in my arms. To not only feel you but to "see" you..to count each finger and every toe. The color of your eyes and the shape of your nose. What color will your hair be..will you have any at all? Will it be curly or straight?

I know your beautiful..I can feel your beauty.

You are a part of me but soon you will separate from my body..soon you will look into my eyes and know this is my mama..I was right next to her heart..I heard her voice, her love..

I will welcome every rush as it envelopes my body on your birth-day coming in the near future..knowing that each one brings you closer to my arms waiting here to embrace you..

 Ani ohev otakh!!!    

No comments:

Post a Comment