Saturday, November 24, 2012

31 week update

Just a quick update..  31 weeks

My bp: 111/70
heartrate: 73

fundus measurement: 33 weeks

baby's hb: 150's

movement is good. most movement is at top of uterus with some smaller movements in lower pelvis.
Believe baby to be head down and Right Occiput Posterior. She has been breech for alot of the pg and is working her way into a good position for birth.

I try to often put headphones playing classical music on my lower belly area. She loves this! She will begin to wiggle all over. It's so cute and sweet!

I also try to sit on my birth ball working my hips in a circular motion. My back gets much relief sitting on my ball and it seems to open the pelvis allowing baby to get in a more optimal position..

2 months left now! Almost there!!



No comments:

Post a Comment