Friday, April 29, 2016

baby!

Wanted to post pics of my new pregnancy news...

There is a method to my madness. I have had chemical pregnancies and very early m/c due to a drop in progesterone with pg tests going lighter to gone in a day or two as my cycle started..

You can read more about Chemical Pregnancies here

So because of these things in my past and because I have had some spotting which I have had with quite a few of my pregnancies in the first trimester I take more than one pg test over so many days to make sure the hcg is increasing. If hcg is increasing the result line on the pregnancy test will get darker. Hcg doubles every two days but usually you can see a progression day by day even if it's slight.

So here are my hpt pics with obvious progression..

Top to bottom: Day 10 FMU (first morning urine)
Day 11 FMU
Day 12 FMU
Day 15 FMU
Day 16 FMU

This is day 16; last night 4-28-16, about 10pm which is even darker than the day 16 fmu test.


There is a good progression!

So yes, I am expecting again but I take it one day at a time because of the spotting which for now has stopped.
I am having a little bit of m/s...not the full fledged stuff that usually hits full force for me at 6-7 weeks. And feeling crampy which is also normal for me in early pg. Feels like my cycle is going to start but never does type thing...I've discovered over the years that a lot of women experience this.

Thats it for now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment