Thursday, October 30, 2014

Time is quickly passing...

26 weeks..

Almost to my 3rd trimester. Isn't it going by quickly?!

I've been thinking on the birth space I am going to create for myself and baby. My two oldest boys are heading to boot camp in late January so I'll have an empty room where I plan to put my birth pool, birth basket and lots and lots of candles. I want also to have my tablet with speakers for my birth songs.

I want to create a safe, quiet, peaceful environment.

I am also going to write up a birth plan for the friend's I've asked to come to my birth.

I have two books on order to begin my birth reading:

Primal Mothering in a Modern World  

Gentle Birth, Gentle Mothering

I'm also reading through a book on Hypnobirthing a friend loaned me.

Little Miss's movements have been great. She is an all or nothing kind of girl. When she moves it's hard and big; abrupt and jerky...once in awhile I feel some smaller kicks and jabs.

She gets the hiccups frequently which I feel at the lower part of my uterus.

I am loving the feel of her elbows and knees through my womb. A friend was able to feel her little knee a few days ago. Such a miracle this creating of life!

I plan to do a blog post on essential oils and which ones I plan to use during my labor, birth and postpartum. So be looking for that!

Today we did a Fall womb shoot so here are a few (or actually LOTS) of current pics for you! These aren't touched up, filtered or edited in anyway. Here I am just as I am....beautiful baby belly and blossoming round pg body!! Pregnancy is so amazing!!








No comments:

Post a Comment