Thursday, September 25, 2014

21 weeks tomorrow!

21 weeks tomorrow.

Half way done already! This pregnancy is going by so quickly. I am so busy with homeschooling and my children's activities that it is just slipping by.

 I did not measure fundus this week. We did have an u/s done last Friday to peek in on baby and check organs, heart, etc...Baby looks great! And we found that we are having another baby girl. Our first time to have two girls in a row and we are just so excited!!

Here she is:
 
(We decided to do a sonogram because of past issues. We take each pregnancy one at a time. Some we have not chosen to do this and others we have. Beyond this we have not sought to see an Ob, etc..e and this was done by an u/s tech..)    

Baby is moving well. Still am not feeling all the time but as she gets bigger movements are becoming more and more often that I feel. Often it's simply that I have not sat and focused on feeling her.

Here is my most recent womb pictures..

18 1/2 weeks.....

.
18 1/2 weeks ....


20 1/2 weeks..

20 1/2 weeks..



No comments:

Post a Comment