Saturday, January 12, 2013

What's going on..

Need to add my most recent womb pictures.


37 weeks


I'm noticing that the braxton hicks ctx have changed a bit and are lower and the pressure is more concentrated to my lower belly and down into my cervix etc...my body preparing..

I haven't seen any mucous plug yet. I thought maybe a few days ago but not thinking it was that..and believe me I am watching for it...I haven't lost it with all my pg's but I have with my last two so I am keeping an eye out for it this time also.

Baby did drop in my 35th week and then dropped even lower about a week later...she is much lower but not engaged. She's floating..She will engage in labor as most babies do in multi para's.

She is quiet some days and then others she is a busy little bee! I have used my fetoscope the last few days and again made sure she is head down. She is as I am hearing her hb below my belly button on my right side. She moves alot from side to side ROA to LOA.

Different positions in the womb and what ROA, LOA, etc mean...


She has hiccups alot and depending on which side she is laying on I will either feel them on my right or my left and sometimes it seems like I am feeling them clear down in my lady area...
It also feels like she is punching her way right out of me down below sometimes too. I also get the lovely lady area twinges. Pregnancy joys! :)

My birth pool should be arriving on Monday or there about. I ordered this one:
Oasis Birth Pool

Once it arrives I have everything I will need for the baby's birth.
I have been talking with her today telling her she can come and I am ready. How much I can't wait to see her and how much I love her!

Sharing some scriptures here that encourage me:
Do I bring to the moment of birth and not give delivery?" says the LORD. "Do I close up the womb when I bring to delivery?" says your God. ~ Isaiah 66:9

Jeremiah 1:5
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, 
before you were born I set you apart; 

Psalm 139:14
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; 
your works are wonderful, 
I know that full well.

The one who calls you is faithful and he will do it. ~ 1 Thessalonians 5:24


38 weeks Monday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment