Friday, September 14, 2012

All of pregnancy...

Pregnancy is such an amazing time in a woman's life. The flow of hormones that course through her body. The glow on her face and the beauty in her hair.

It's also a time of aches and pains as your uterus stretches to accommodate your growing baby blessing.

I have been experiencing many of these aches and pains over the last few days. The uterine stretchy pains have begun along with the aching hips. Tossing and turning during the night as my side and hips become very painful if I lay on one side too long.

Last night the pain on my lower right side and hips woke me up and after rolling to the other side and then back again I was finally able to get back to sleep.

And then of course the many nightly potty trips..my bathroom and I become quick friends during the nine months of my pg. I have every last tile memorized and every spot on the wall.

One of the sweetest parts of pregnancy is finding out your baby is healthy and free from the issues previous babies have had. And discovering you are going to be blessed with another girlie baby after 7 yrs!!

I will surely take the not so glamorous parts of pregnancy to bring a healthy beautiful baby girl into this world!

 Thank you Father!

No comments:

Post a Comment