Monday, August 20, 2012

New Pg!


  • Tuesday, May 29, 2012
    Hpt progression pictures

    I really do this for my own benefit but maybe it will benefit someone else out there also.
    This is 11dpo earliest tests..last Monday 5-21-12

    forgot to date these but were 11-12dpo

    Dpo on tests.

    This one is FRER

    This one is Answer. FRER is much more sensitive but also more expensive so I have pretty much stuck with Answer hpts. That way I could compare lines..can't compare FRER lines to Answer..(although they are pretty much the same)

    and today's Answer

    The progression and increase in hcg is easy to see!
  • Worry

    I really wish I wasn't such a worrier. If I could name one part of my character that I wish I could change it would be my tendency to worry! I worry about everything. So the "thorn in my flesh" has always been worrying. In some situations I do better than others and then some I am just awful.
    I want to trust Father and just have peace! About 3-4 days after my first very faint positive hpt I was worried and scared my cycle was going to come or my test lines wouldn't get dark. I was laying in bed just full to the brim with worry and fear. I heard Father speak to me that trusting Him is a choice. I have to choose to walk in trust and faith. The alternative is worry, fear, uncertainty, etc.. Who wouldn't choose the latter?
    I have done pretty good until this morning where I have spent my time worrying about little squirt in my womb. I know that worrying will not change anything but in my own warped sense of logic I think worrying will give me some sort of control. That perhaps I can control the outcome? How silly is that?! Of course I can't control anything!
    Oh Father please give me peace and help me again to make that decision to TRUST You! In myself I am weak. But in You I can find strength and assurance. Nothing surprises You. You have all things in Your hands! Haven't You always been faithful and trustworthy? haven't you always been beside me regardless of what this world brings? And I know that regardless of what happens in this world and in my life You, Oh Father are faithful and true and GOOD!
    I must learn to trust You! The Serenity Prayer comes to mind...
    The Serenity Prayer
    PathGod grant me the serenity 
    to accept the things I cannot change; 
    courage to change the things I can;
    and wisdom to know the difference.

    Living one day at a time;
    Enjoying one moment at a time;
    Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace;
    Taking, as He did, this sinful world
    as it is, not as I would have it;
    Trusting that He will make all things right
    if I surrender to His Will;
    That I may be reasonably happy in this life
    and supremely happy with Him
    Forever in the next.
    Amen.

    --Reinhold Niebuhr
    In loving memory of
    Fr Bertram Griffin -- 1932-2000
    Requiescat in Pace
    Trust in the LORD with all your heart
    and lean not on your own understanding;
    in all your ways acknowledge him,
    and he will direct your paths.
    Proverbs 3, 5-6
       
    Father, I love You! Forgive me for my worry because in my worry it is clear I am not trusting You! Help me to walk in faith and trust, resting in You and remembering what You have told me:
     I am doing something new; it's springing up - can't you see it? I am making a road in the desert, rivers in the wasteland. ~Isaiah 43:19 
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment