Tuesday, August 21, 2012

17 weeks

This morning I read that another pg mama who has dates close to mine was feeling movement. So of course I couldn't be outdone..:) (snicker)

I spent alot of time lying as still as possible on my bed focusing all of my energy and senses on my womb. And for all my effort I felt baby move 1 time! I guess baby didn't realize I was telling it to move with my mind!

But wouldn't you know..I have felt baby move twice throughout the day today. So perhaps my efforts were worth it afterall?? Or is that just wishful thinking??

Still feeling sick after meals sometimes and waking up sick alot of mornings. Hey, come on self..I am in my 17th week now and don't you know that m/s doesn't last longer than that??

I know this may mean I am strange but I so enjoy feeling my uterus. It's firmness; following it up from my pubic bone and feeling the growth each week. Like a hard ball beneath the tummy skin.. I find it all so amazing!

Baby's heart tones are great. 150bpm..

I will begin doing my own stats in the next few weeks.

Pregnancy Joy!


No comments:

Post a Comment